If you are concerned that a loved one has dementia, there is HELP and HOPE for the future.
- HELP for families seeking answers.
- HELP for caregivers seeking advice.
- HOPE for a loved one to maintain a high quality of life after diagnosis.
- HOPE for the future.
Download the ebook “Help and Hope When Facing Dementia-Related Conditions” below to learn about:
- the different types of dementia
- some signs and symptoms of dementia
- 10 early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- common age-related changes versus dementia
- home screening options
- scheduling a visit with a medical practitioner
- caregiver tips and resources
- specialized memory care supports and programs
DOWNLOAD YOUR E-BOOK.
Fill out this form for download instructions and access to the print version.
Wouldn’t it be nice if caregiving came with an instruction manual? Sign up for the free e-book to learn more about dementia and tips for caregivers.
Call (330) 854-4177 to schedule a visit and learn more about our community.